Wednesday, May 2, 2007

side notes about my small screen debut

and i emphasize "small screen" here since i only did a tv show. this was made painfully clear to me by the other extras who all had done movies already. one of them was even in "the lives of others".

"you know, the one that won an oscar!"

i tried to counter that with my hollywood experience which solely consists of being an extra in "deal or no deal" but was immediately defeated with

"and i've done the bourne supremacy".

one can't argue with that. i tried to make up for my lacking experience by acting extra-affectionately towards the empty baby carriage i was given to work with. that was the only prop i was given, while the other more experienced extras got to ride bicycles. well, maybe next time...

on the other hand, i got to take part in an action scene. if that's what you would call a scene in which a hunky young man is chasing a clown (!) down the street...

3 comments:

Trey Trellington said...

everyone's hollywood these days.

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

Anonymous said...

I join. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question.